Fortaleza Blanco Still Strenght 46%
Fortaleza Blanco Still Strenght 46% Aromas of fruit, baked fully-ripened agave, green olive, and earth are invitingly present. Slightly brighter and a touch more rustic than the regular Blanco, the accents of butter, olive, earth, black pepper, and vegetal qualities in the flavor are enhanced because it comes straight from our small copper pot still, without adding water prior to bottling.
For years, the only way to sample this was to visit our distillery in Tequila, Jalisco. Until now.
Pair it with a great Cigar from our wide selection, Cuban or New World!
- NOM: 1493
- Agave Source: Tequila Valley
- Cooking Method: Stone/brick oven
- Crushing Method: 100% stone crushed
- Distillation: Double Distilled
- Pot Style: Copper pots
- Proof: 92 (46% abv)
- Fermentation: Open-air wood tanks
- Sugars: 100% agave
- Water Source: Natural Spring (Tequila Valley)
- Bottles: Hand-blown in Mexico