Our Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
The Companys Legal name is
N2IT ApS CVR 32664482 whereas Stogies & More ApS is a subsidiary to N2IT ApS
You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions Agreement concerning our site stogiesandmore.com. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between Us stogiesandmore.com and the Client. It supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings concerning stogiesandmore.com, the content, products, or services provided by or through the website, and the subject matter of this Agreement. We may amend this Agreement at any time and from time to time without specific notice to the Client.
- stogiesandmore.com doesn’t market or sell tobacco products to persons under the age of 18 (or the minimum age in your local jurisdiction, whichever is higher). By placing an order on our website, you swear and affirm under penalty of perjury that you are or the person in your order receiving the shipment of tobacco products from stogiesandmore.com is over the age of 18 (or the minimum age in your local jurisdiction, whichever is higher). It is unlawful to attempt to purchase cigars below the minimum age. By clicking on any of the product links on the website, the Client confirms that he/she is of legal age in his location of residence and agrees that as part of the ordering process, his age may be verified in available age verification databases. If you are not of legal age, the use of our website is prohibited.
- Cigar Smoking is considered hazardous to your health. Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregnancy. Smoking by Pregnant Women May Result in Fetal Injury, Premature Birth, And Low Birth Weight. Cigar Smoke Contains Carbon Monoxide. Quitting Smoking Now Greatly Reduces Serious Risks to Your Health. stogiesandmore.com shall have no liability to you or any third party for adverse health effects from tobacco products usage.
- We reserve the right to reject or cancel any order for any reason. No order shall be binding on stogiesandmore.com until we accept and confirm. You will receive a notification by email once you complete the checkout. All orders are subject to confirmation by us. An order is not confirmed until we have verified with the warehouse that we still have the item(s) in stock. If we don’t have the product in stock at the time of purchase, we will inform you accordingly.
- The Client confirms by submitting the order that (i) any credit card information he/she supplies is true, correct, and complete, (ii) charges incurred by him/her will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) he/she will pay the charges incurred by him/her at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes. Your billing information must match the information on your credit card statement. If it does not match, your order may be delayed during the verification process.
- Stogiesandmore.com copyrights the contents of this website. All the content within this website, including, but not limited to text, images, and coding, are the property of stogiesandmore.com and protected by International Copyright and Trademark laws. No content may be copied or reproduced in any form, hosted elsewhere online, or utilized in any means without the explicit written permission of stogiesandmore.com
- Our merchant processor is a leading, secure and reliable national payment service provider to banks and online merchants since 2014. Customer payment details are securely transmitted to the acquiring bank, card, and payment companies for real-time transaction authorization using 256-bit Extended Validation Certificates (EV) SSL transaction encryption. Our merchant processor supports CVV/CVC check and 3-D secure authentication of Visa, namely: Verified By VISA for added security protection for both customers and merchant.
- Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on Stogies & More’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Stogies & More does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Stogies & More may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Stogies & More does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links: Stogies & More has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Stogies & More of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- The Danish Branch Office Address is the following:
– Stogies & More ApS
– Kildeskovsvej 76
– 2820 Gentofte
- Stogies & More is based in Denmark. All cigars are imported from Cuba to Scandinavia and Distributed by Habanos S.A. Scandinavia. All orders placed at stogiesandmore.com are shipped from Stogies & More Denmark.
- Shipping will have an additional cost unless a certain number of cigars are ordered. In any other cases, shipping costs will apply as per the checkout window.
- Great care is taken in packing to protect both the box and the cigars. All boxes are inspected before shipping for quality control. The client has the right to request his box not to be open through the order’s comment section; however, doing this forfeits the right to request a refund in case of damaged products.
- Our cigars are sent to you in their original boxes from our temperature/humidity regulated humidors in sealed packaging to preserve freshness. Loose cigars are packed in reusable pouches.
- The cigars are sent through a local courier with delivery time averaging 1 – 14 working days.
SHIPPING METHODS AVAILABLE:
We define what shipping company to use. Currently, GLS and we have the following options available.
Local Pickup in Store:
This is where you decide to pick up the ordered goods at Stogies & More address in Denmark.
This is where you choose a delivery shop to pick up your parcel and is the cheapest delivery method.
This is where you get your ordered goods delivered to your private address.
This is where you choose to have the ordered goods delivered to your business address.
From Stogies & More, we encourage everyone to use the best suitable delivery method.
More Information about Shipping
- We can’t guarantee mailing times as this is out of our control.
- Please note that any other tariffs, customs duty, etc., shall be paid by the person placing the order and that these costs vary from country to country; we are not liable for the costs your country of residence may impose on your order. If you returned the cigars in this case, we would charge for the shipping and handling costs incurred plus a 50€ administrative fee.
- A tracking code will be issued upon order placement. You can contact our support team through email and WhatsApp to request an update. However, with the tracking code, you should be able to check it on the given tracking code website.
- Shipping times will vary depending on the accessibility to the final delivery point. For example, it might take more time to deliver the package to rural areas than metropolitan areas.
- If the tracking code indicates that the package was delivered, we will take no responsibility if missing.
- The minimum order for free shipping is as follows (can at any time change): It’s important to note that we do not ship or sell Cigars and Liquor to other countries than Denmark. You are more than welcome to buy any Accessories there is, and we will ship worldwide.
- Denmark: DKK1200
- European Union: Call for shipping and ordering
- Rest of the World: Call for shipping and ordering
Canceling an order
- Please review your selection extra carefully before completing payment; once payment has been completed, it is unlikely that we will be able to prevent shipping in time. Therefore, you cannot cancel an order once it has been paid.
- All orders are subject to confirmation by Stogies & More. Stogies & More reserves the right to limit order quantities for a given product. In case an ordered product is not available at the time of shipping, we will inform you in a timely manner. In case ordered products aren’t available at our distributors, nor in storage, we will reach to you as a customer and find out next steps.
- If the client is entitled to a replacement for a damaged shipment or a lost package, the amount would be credited to the customer’s account to be used for future orders. The client may request direct reimbursement to the credit card or bank account used to make the order if justified.
- In case of a damaged shipment, a visual proof (photograph or video) must be sent not after 24h from the shipment arrival.
- Guaranteed Delivery: In the event of loss or seizure of the product, Stogies & More will offer an option for refund or replacement on a case-on-case basis. It will only be considered lost or seized after 30 business days since the day you received your shipping info.
- * During the Coronavirus crisis, the guaranteed delivery policy will be available after 45 business days since receiving shipping info. Delays will occur, and that doesn’t mean packages have been lost or seized.
IMPORTANT: The Guaranteed Delivery policy will not be honored in any case of force majeure.
- In the case of mold in your cigars. If your cigars show signs of having anything that could be considered mold, plume, or bloom, will make you eligible for a replacement or refund of your order at no additional cost. As a notice, it’s important to understand that some cigars can have a white layer of dust/mold look alike on the wrapper, and that’s absolutely normal and can be removed by hand.
In case you need any more information/clarification please, do not hesitate to contact us:
- Please note we will only refund the return shipping cost if our team determines the cigars are defective in any way or the incorrect cigars have been shipped.
- We may only apply the return policy to cigars that have been quality checked, which always occurs unless otherwise stated.
- If cigars have been requested to be sent sealed, this refund policy will not be enforceable.
Stogies & More ApS accepts online payments with the following credit cards Visa/Dankort, Mastercard, Mobilepay Online. Payment will only be deducted from your account when the physical item is shipped, or the virtual product is created unless otherwise agreed or stated on your order.
When paying with Visa Electron and Mastercard Debit, a debit card, the payment will be reserved in your account according to the terms of your card until we withdraw or decline the payment.
Stogies & More ApS uses a secure payment server that encrypts all information with SSL protocol, meaning your data is secure and cannot be read by other third parties.